Dress up office documents the Apple way with iWork '09 and thisfriendly guide
If you're a Mac lover and want to explore life outside of that"other productivity suite," here's your chance to dress up yourdocs with Apple's iWork '09 and this easy-to-follow guide from Mactechnology expert, Jesse Feiler. He draws on 20 years of experiencewith Apple software to share his secrets of producing fun andcreative files using Apple iWork '09.
Explore iWork's word processing software, called Pages, andstart cranking out text that not only reads well, it looksgreat. Add style to your spreadsheets with Numbers. And producedazzling presentations with Keynote--all of it with iWork's specialbells and whistles that will give your everyday documents extraApple style. Discover how to:
* Use this creative office productivity suite for your Mac
* Harness the creative possibilities of iWork for home oroffice
* Write text documents that look great, too
* Crunch numbers and build spreadsheets that look great withNumbers
* Easily build presentations that include multimedia andmore
Why work when you can iWork with this great guide-and have somefun, too!